If you are a Norton 360 user, then you must be aware of the restrictions that Norton imposes on most the unsafe websites. This feature is considered to be one of the most amazing attributes of it and also it is actually the main reason behind your online safety. Well, sometimes it blocks something that actually doesn’t need to be blocked. In that case, the only way to access that website is by disabling this feature. You can trust our Team for Norton 360 Support to get you out of this terrible situation.
In order to do this task, you need to follow the steps that are given below and also, make sure to use them carefully to dodge any errors.
- Firstly, go to the “start” menu, and then click on “all programs” and after that look for “Symantec”.
- Now, click on “Norton 360” to open the main program.
- After that, go to the “tasks and settings tab” and once you do that, click on “change advanced settings”.
- Once you enter the advanced settings, you are required to click on “firewall protection settings” and then, go to “general rules”.
- Click on the blocked website within the shown list and choose to “modify” it.
- Then, click on “permit” and then “next”. Now, you need to choose “inbound and outbound” and click on “next”.
- After you’ve done that, click on “any computer” and then select “next” to move further.
- Mark the box as a tick beside the “all types of communication” option and then choose “next”.
- At last click on “apply” to make the changes on your system”.
We hope that you won’t face any issues while implementing these strides on your system and if you do, don’t hesitate to call us on our Norton antivirus support Canada number +1-855-2649-333. Our team of technicians is always there for your help and they’ll make sure that you’ll receive a suitable solution to your problem.