Are you facing the issue of not opening of Norton security program in your Mac system? Then this blog is for you as we are here going to tell how to fix this issue & after that do the setup of Norton in it. Norton Support team is there to tell you the solution for fixing this issue. So firstly, you need to close all the applications, then you need to uninstall the Norton antivirus using RemoveSymantecMacFiles tool and after some time reinstall it & do the proper setup. Here we are proving the steps for setting up the Norton in your Mac system, so you need to follow it for great results.
The Steps Are:-
- Open your system & then open the browser to download
- Now download the setup file of Norton if you don’t have
- Then click on Finder icon in the dock to be in the Finder
- On the menu bar click on Go & then Downloads to go to the Downloads folder
- Double click on the file to open it
- In the RemoveSymantecMacFiles folder, press Ctrl then click the RemoveSymantecMacFiles.command file & then from options select open with and then choose the default terminal
- If you see the dialogue box saying that tool is from an unidentified developer then click open to continue
- In the window of the Terminal, you have to type the password of administration & then click on return
- If you want to remove all Symantec files, type 1 or you want to quit RemoveSymantecMacFiles without removing any files, type 2
- Press return.RemoveSymantecMacFiles to removes all the Symantec files
- After this removing process finishes in the terminal window, Type y & press return to restart the Mac system.
- Before restarting system makes sure you save your data to another application.
After all these, your Norton antivirus will be successfully set up. If you have any query or any other issue, contact our toll-free Norton support Canada helpline number +1-844-6513-666 for better assistance. We are glad to listen to you as we are available round the clock for you always.